Barix Support Group - 1st Saturday Meeting

Laureen S.
on 6/28/11 11:12 pm, edited 6/29/11 2:33 am - Maple Shade, NJ
For all you fabulous people out there who want, need or are curious, the First Saturday Support Group will be there for you on July 2nd.

So if your considering surgery, pre-op, newly post-op or further along in your journey, please show up. Mike Moholland (a/k/a Brad Pitt), will be your Leader to champion your successes, your questions, your WOW moments!

People *****gularly attend support groups have a higher incidence of maintaining and successing!

Time: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Place: Barix, Woodbourne Avenue, Langhorne, right in the Oxford Valley Mall area

Please note this meeting is open to anyone considering or having had WLS, no matter where you had your procedure, though we advise strongly that you follow the regime as prescribed by your own surgeon.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July.

American New Year Celebration

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 6/28/11 11:18 pm - Croydon, PA
Twist my arm!  Oh, wait, you don't have to.  I have decided to make a commitment to support group meetings.  See you at 11:00!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 6/28/11 11:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Unfortunately (or fortunately) I will be in Florida with my daughters and older grandchildren, leaving tonight from work, so I'll see you the 3rd Wednesday!!!  Have a great meeting!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

PittsburghScot
on 6/29/11 12:21 am - Langhorne, PA
Please tell Mike that I will miss him, but I'm on vacation out of the area.
bvohl
on 6/29/11 2:23 am
I will be there!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Jackie Fisher
on 6/30/11 11:03 am - PA
Loved the feeling after my 1st support group..I will be there (with my support) for sure!! 
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/11 6:09 am
Jackie this is a really good meeting you will meet lots of great people!
Jackie Fisher
on 7/1/11 7:47 am - PA
Thanks Beth! I can't wait. I am so glad I decided to take the first step and go to the first support group. It was so helpful and has brought my mom around. She was really thankful for you guys and so am I!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views